Vibrations speak louder than words.
Your energy is by far your greatest source of power.
Why Choose Tibetan Singing Bowls with Melody?
Sound healing offered by someone called Melody?
Yes this is Melody’s real name!
For free music just enter details Tibetan Bowls Relaxation Music
In truth, you probably need a little more persuasion than a name. As a highly experienced tutor of many spiritual teachings, Melody combines a deep understanding of the Tibetan singing bowl practices with a passion for helping people in the immediate and long-term future. Her friendly and calming presence is sure to rub off on you too, enabling you to see the benefits of the calming rituals right away.
Reducing Stress and Anxiety with Tibetan Singing Bowls
Our modern world can seem as if it is a breeding ground for rampant stress and anxiety. Turn on the news and videos run of disasters and killings. People scream at each other. People bully each other. These negative emotions spill over into other areas. Family get-together’s can become tense and anxious. Workplaces can become stressful. Even just being alone can bring unease.
Do you feel anxious almost every day?
Are you sad and worried, unable to let go of thoughts that upset you?
Are you looking for an alternative to prescription tranquilizers and antidepressants?
If you answered “yes” Tibetan singing bowls help counter this onslaught. By celebrating the power of sound, Tibetan singing bowls soothe stresses and reduce anxiety.
What Are Tibetan Singing Bowls?
Tibetan singing bowls are ancient musical instruments first developed around 500BC. While their origin is in India, it is in Tibet where they found their fullest expression. They are traditionally created from a combination of metals primarily including copper and tin. The bowl is played by gently drawing a wooden mallet around its rim, creating a resonant sound.
By reducing that stress and anxiety in a natural, core-level manner, we then:
- Naturally lower blood pressure
- Improve and deepen sleep
- Reduce inflammation and swelling
- Increase focus and concentration
- Ease depression
- Bring greater relaxation and compassion
- Benefit our energy levels
To learn more about Tibetan Singing Bowls – please– click here –
For all Course dates; please visit Upcoming Events – click here –
- Family and Friends Tibetan Singing Bowl Course –Melody’s Sound Healing now offers a sound healing course in Australia, focusing on Tibetan Singing Bowls. This is an amazing introduction to working with the healing sounds of Tibetan Singing Bowls! Learn to help yourself plus your family and friends with Healing Sounds
- .Sat & Sun 16th & 17th November – Gold Coast
- For further information please – click here –
- Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Practitioner Training Course:
- Fri, Sat & Sun 29th, 30th Nov 1st Dec 2019…
- Melody now offers you an exciting 3 Day course, creatively designed to learn the art of Sound and Vibrational Healing. In this 3 Day intensive Sound Immersion Training Course you will gain an appreciation of the essential principles of Sound Healing and also the confidence of applying this knowledge with conducting private one on one Sound Healing sessions with Tibetan Singing Bowls. This course has been described as a true Master Practitioner Training Course.
- For further information – please click here –
- Melody offers a Tibetan Singing Bowl Private Training-Tuition One-On-One Course ~ To schedule dates for Private Tuition please email: Melody@aboveallhealing.com.au
For a Private One on One Sound Healing with Melody please – click here –
For clients testimonials please – click here –
Vocal Toning for balancing the right and left hemispheres of the brain
AUM or OM?
AUM comes in two forms. The longer form, A-U-M, is used when AUM is chanted by itself. The short form, OM, is often used as a prefix for other mantras, like OM Shanti, Shanti, Shan-ti-hi. AUM/OM opens us up to a higher consciousness and sets the stage for other mantras to work.
Think of the long AUM as a three-syllable word —
the Ahh, the Uuu and the Mmm. A-U-M symbolizes the beginning of the Universe, the middle and the end — past, present and future.
The three syllables of A-U-M also represent the three levels of consciousness: waking (Ahh), dreaming (Uuu) and deep sleep (Mmm).
By meditating on AUM we can access the fourth state of consciousness, turiya — the state of unbroken awareness.
BY HARRISON GRAVES MD
Benefits of Mantra Meditation and Chanting
Mantra meditation has many benefits, both physical and psychological. It helps us feel less anxious and more rested. It lowers the blood pressure and boosts the immune system. Cortisol, that damaging stress hormone, goes down.
British physician Dr. Alan Watkins reported that even listening to mantric chants normalizes adrenalin levels and brain wave patterns. He found that chanting in groups promotes a sense of well-being and helps us bond with those around us, something Native peoples everywhere have known for millennia.
Benefits of Humming by Jonathon Goldman please – click here –
For Private One-on- One Tuition to schedule dates please email or phone
For Early Bird Discount please – click here
– Full Price please – click here –
As Jonathon Goldman who is a pioneer in Sound Harmonics states:
The intent is the energy actually behind the sound. ‘Frequency plus intent equals healing’. Frequency of course, is the actual sound used. Healing was a term used to describe the process of putting something into its healthy resonance. Intent, in this formula, is the important ingredient. Intent is the energy behind the sound. It is the consciousness that is encoded into the sound. Intent is very important.
Tibetan singing bowls and the related practices can bring a series of noticeable changes to your life. The method of self-healing has the potential to help fine-tune your body to achieve optimal harmony and balance. Some of the rewards include:
- Relieve aches and pains from your body on a physical level.
- Help promote a balanced energy or chi.
- Alleviate stress, anxiety, and related symptoms such as headaches.
- Connect with your spiritual side in a meditative method.
- Increase your sense of self-confidence as the technique will be your secret weapon.
- Reduce stress and anxiety significantly.
- Lower anger and blood pressure.
- Improve circulation and increases blood flow.
- Deep relaxation and pain relief.
- Chakra balancing.
- Increase mental and emotional clarity.
- Promote stillness, happiness and well being. and more…