Vibrations speak louder than words.
Your energy is by far your greatest source of power.
Why Choose Tibetan Singing Bowls with Melody?
Sound healing offered by someone called Melody?
Yes this is Melody’s real name!
Get the free music just enter the email address , enjoy free relaxation Music
In truth, you probably need a little more persuasion than a name. As a highly experienced tutor of many spiritual teachings, Melody combines a deep understanding of the Tibetan singing bowl practices with a passion for helping people in the immediate and long-term future. Her friendly and calming presence is sure to rub off on you too, enabling you to see the benefits of the calming rituals right away.
Reducing Stress and Anxiety with Tibetan Singing Bowls
Our modern world can seem as if it is a breeding ground for rampant stress and anxiety. Turn on the news and videos run of disasters and killings. People scream at each other. People bully each other. These negative emotions spill over into other areas. Family get-together’s can become tense and anxious. Workplaces can become stressful. Even just being alone can bring unease.
Tibetan singing bowls help counter this onslaught. By celebrating the power of sound, Tibetan singing bowls soothe stressors and reduce anxiety.
What Are Tibetan Singing Bowls?
Tibetan singing bowls are ancient musical instruments first developed around 500BC. While their origin is in India, it is in Tibet where they found their fullest expression. They are traditionally created from a combination of metals primarily including copper and tin. The bowl is played by gently drawing a wooden mallet around its rim, creating a resonant sound.
By reducing that stress and anxiety in a natural, core-level manner, we then:
- Naturally lower blood pressure
- Improve and deepen sleep
- Reduce inflammation and swelling
- Increase focus and concentration
- Ease depression
- Bring greater relaxation and compassion
- Benefit our energy levels
To learn more about Tibetan Singing Bowls – please– click here –
For all Course dates in October 2019 please visit Upcoming Events – click here –
Melody also offers a Tibetan Singing Bowl Private Tuition One-On-One Course ~ To schedule dates for Private Tuition please email: Melody@aboveallhealing.com.au
For Private One-on- One Tuition to schedule dates please email or phone
For Early Bird Discount please – click here
– Full Price please – click here –
As Jonathon Goldman who is a pioneer in Sound Harmonics states:
The intent is the energy actually behind the sound. ‘Frequency plus intent equals healing’. Frequency of course, is the actual sound used. Healing was a term used to describe the process of putting something into its healthy resonance. Intent, in this formula, is the important ingredient. Intent is the energy behind the sound. It is the consciousness that is encoded into the sound. Intent is very important.
Tibetan singing bowls and the related practices can bring a series of noticeable changes to your life. The method of self-healing has the potential to help fine-tune your body to achieve optimal harmony and balance. Some of the rewards include:
- Relieve aches and pains from your body on a physical level.
- Help promote a balanced energy or chi.
- Alleviate stress, anxiety, and related symptoms such as headaches.
- Connect with your spiritual side in a meditative method.
- Increase your sense of self-confidence as the technique will be your secret weapon.
- Reduce stress and anxiety significantly.
- Lower anger and blood pressure.
- Improve circulation and increases blood flow.
- Deep relaxation and pain relief.
- Chakra balancing.
- Increase mental and emotional clarity.
- Promote stillness, happiness and well being. and more…