The benefits of the sound healing using ancient Tibetan Singing Bowls is extremely profound and alters the state of consciousness for rapid transformation.Sound Healing penetrates the body at the cellular level creating transformation by allowing for the dissipation of stuck energies, also opening the energetic pathways for healing and regeneration for restoring balance and harmony with nourishing and nurturing vibrations.
Tibetan Singing Bowl Practitioner Course – 3 Days of Sound Immersion for Transformation
7th, 8th & 9th February 2020
How you will benefit from joining the Tibetan Sound Healing Practitioner Course?
- You are a music lover and believe that harmony of sounds can bring the physical, mental peace to peoples’ life.
- You are looking for a natural unconventional ways to cure physical diseases and mental disorders.
- Sound Healing Course will get you equipped with tools to improve health without taking any medication and paying hospital bills.
- Specially if you are a yoga meditation teacher or healer, this training will help you to get your own practice a higher level and enrich it with the techniques you will enjoy.
- or further information please – click here –
- Family and Friends Tibetan Singing Bowl Course – Melodys Sound Healing now offers a sound healing course in Australia, focusing on Tibetan Singing Bowls. This is an amazing introduction to working with the healing sounds of Tibetan Singing Bowls! Learn to help yourself plus your family and friends with Healing Sounds.
- 28th & 29th February, 2020 for further information please – click here –
- Melody also offers a Tibetan Singing Bowl Private Tuition One-On-One Course ~ To schedule dates for Private Tuition please email: Melody@aboveallhealing.com.au
Full Price please – click here –
Private Consultations are available: please – click here –
Self Responsibility & Caution:
Please read before booking – see below
* Please arrive on time so as not to disturb the class.
* The class is for ADULTS only, over 18 years of age
*- Not advisable during first twelve weeks of pregnancy
* If you have a pre-existing illness or metal implants please consult your General Practitioner before attending the course.
* If you have a history of psychiatric disorders, please consult your General Practitioner before attending the course.
* This is not a diagnostic treatment procedure.
* No claims for the curing of any illness is made.
Melody offers an extensive range of Tibetan-Sound-Healing-Bowls. These are hand-made, many with inlaid-mantras. When played, they produce enchanting harmonic and healing sound vibrations, which are ideal for the likes of chakra balancing, energy healing modalities and generally for enhancing well-being. Whilst these hand-made bowls are being made, chanting occurs throughout the making, enhancing the healing vibrations of the bowl when played.